Minimum Requirements for
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Speak and write the English language.
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Washington State drivers license.
- Good Driving Record.
- Good Physical Condition.
- Be able to pass a background investigation, psychological assessment,
oral interviews and medical exam including drug screening.
- Be able to pass written general
knowledge test and physical agility test.
- WA State Firefighter I
certification from an approved, accredited, full-time fire training
- WA State EMT certification.
Thank you for your
interest in working for King County Fire District 27.
We are a combination fire department with both career 24 hour
shift firefighters and volunteers.